Last updated: 9 December 2020
Terms of Service
Who are we?
Rainbowclothing.shop ( «us», «we» or “our” as the context requires) is a global business providing instant online clothing products and other products related services to users throughout the world via our websites other platforms.
Rainbowclothing.shop is not a physical fashion shop and is not responsible for providing, or for setting or controlling the prices applicable to, any of the products which you may search for, find on and/or book via the Rainbowclothing.shop platforms (“Third Party Clothing Products”). All such Third Party Clothing Products are provided by independent clothes retailers, shops or other third parties and are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those third parties.
We may amend these Terms at any time at our discretion. If these Terms are amended, we shall display the revised terms and conditions on or via the Rainbowclothing.shop and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you continue using the Rainbowclothing.shop after the amendments are displayed.
If you do not accept all of these Terms then you should not use the Rainbowclothing.shop.
Using the Rainbowclothing.shop Services
You may only use the Rainbowclothing.shop in compliance with applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. In consideration of you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence access and use the Rainbowclothing.shop for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. In particular, we grant such licence to you subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
- use the Rainbowclothing.shop for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material that (i) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (ii) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party; or (iv) is misleading or misrepresentative as to your identity or which in any way suggests that you are sponsored, affiliated or connected with Rainbowclothing.shop;
- use the Rainbowclothing.shop for any commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to Rainbowclothing.shop or bring Rainbowclothing.shop into disrepute;
- disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via the Rainbowclothing.shop, except as permitted by law;
- copy, distribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use the Rainbowclothing.shop, or seek to violate or circumvent any security measures employed to prevent or limit your access to or use of the Rainbowclothing.shop Services and/or Rainbowclothing.shop;
- use or interfere with the Rainbowclothing.shop in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- introduce onto, or transmit via, the Rainbowclothing.shop any disruptive computer program code, virus, ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack, worm, Trojan horse, authorisation key, licence control utility or software lock;
- remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on the Rainbowclothing.shop or pass off or attempt to pass off the Rainbowclothing.shop as the product of anyone other than Rainbowclothing.shop;
- use any automated computer program or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit the Rainbowclothing.shop or any part thereof.
To the extent that any element of the Rainbowclothing.shop is hosted on a third party website (for example, Facebook or another social media website) and there are separate terms and conditions of use relating to that third party website, you agree to fully comply with such terms and conditions.
Sharing information with us
To the extent that the Rainbowclothing.shop allow you to post, upload, transmit or otherwise make available any information, images, video, or other data with Rainbowclothing.shop or other Rainbowclothing.shop users (“User Content”), you agree that:
- you are solely responsible for the User Content that you upload and you represent and agree that you will not share anything which you do not have the permission or right to share and which you cannot grant the licence referred to in paragraph (b) below in respect of;
- although all intellectual property rights subsisting in any User Content will be owned by you or your licensors, you hereby grant Rainbowclothing.shop and its group companies a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferrable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce both electronically and otherwise, display, distribute, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and create derivative works from any and all such User Content (excluding personally identifiable information) including for the purposes of advertising and marketing the Rainbowclothing.shop;
- we are under no obligation to store, retain, publish or make available any User Content uploaded by you and that you shall be responsible for creating backups of any such User Content if necessary.
To the extent that you provide us with any suggestions, comments, improvements, ideas or other feedback (“Feedback”), you hereby assign ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in that feedback to us and acknowledge that we can use and share such Feedback for any purpose at our discretion. You can provide feedback to us by contacting us.
Except as set out elsewhere in these Terms, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright (including copyright in computer software), patents, trade marks or business names, design rights, database rights, know-how, trade secrets and rights of confidence in the Rainbowclothing.shop (together, the «Intellectual Property Rights») are owned by or licensed to Rainbowclothing.shop. You acknowledge that by using the Rainbowclothing.shop, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to Rainbowclothing.shop or in or to the Intellectual Property Rights except for the limited licence to use the Rainbowclothing.shop granted to you pursuant to these Terms. You further acknowledge that you have no right to have access to any aspect of the Rainbowclothing.shop in source-code form.
Other people’s property
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you have reason to believe that your copyright is being infringed by any content on the Rainbowclothing.shop, please send a written notification of such infringement to the address stated at the beginning of Terms marked for the attention of our ‘General Counsel’.
Price accuracy and warranty disclaimer
Your use of the Rainbowclothing.shop is entirely at your own risk.
Although we enforce strict ‘price accuracy’ policies with all partners who provide us with product data and endeavour to ensure that the content displayed on or via the Rainbowclothing.shop is up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content. We provide the Rainbowclothing.shop on an ‘as is’ basis and expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations and do not warrant to you that the Rainbowclothing.shop (a) are accurate, complete or up to date; (b) will always be available; (c) will meet your expectations; or (d) are secure or are free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
Making purchases via Rainbowclothing.shop
Rainbowclothing.shop is not a physical clothing shop and is not responsible for providing any products displayed via the Rainbowclothing.shop or for setting or controlling the prices we display. Any Third Party Products which you find and/or book via the Rainbowclothing.shop are provided by independent fashion shops, retailers or other third parties. Rainbowclothing.shop facilitates your purchases with products Providers but is not responsible and has no liability to you in respect of such purchases. The identity of the relevant products Provider and the terms and conditions applicable to your purchase with them will be notified to you at the time of purchase and you should ensure that you read and fully understand them before completing your purchase. The product Provider Terms will set out what rights you have against the product Provider and will explain their liability to you in the event of anything going wrong. You agree to comply in full with all applicable product Provider Terms. You acknowledge that breaching product Provider Terms could result in the cancellation of buying and additional charges.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
These Terms set out the full extent of Rainbowclothing.shop’s obligations and liabilities in respect of the Rainbowclothing.shop.
Rainbowclothing.shop has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements you make with any third party as a result of your use of the Rainbowclothing.shop (including, without limitation, any product Provider). In the event that you encounter any problems with any purchase you make or attempt to make via Rainbowclothing.shop, you acknowledge that you should resolve that issue with the relevant Product Provider and that your sole remedy in such circumstances, including any refund, lies with the relevant Product Provider and not with Rainbowclothing.shop. Where the Rainbowclothing.shop contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Rainbowclothing.shop. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material and Rainbowclothing.shop accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, providers and third parties) do not accept any liability for (a) any inaccuracies or omissions in the content displayed on or via the Rainbowclothing.shop; or (b) any act of god, accident, delay or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, incurred by you arising out of or in connection with your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, the Rainbowclothing.shop or any content contained provided therein.
Subject to these Terms and to the extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability to you arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your access to, use of, or inability to access or use, the Rainbowclothing.shop shall be limited to the sum of €100 (one hundred euro).
Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude (a) our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law; or (c) your statutory rights.
Your liability to us
Subject to these Terms, you will be responsible and liable to us for all actions, claims, proceedings, costs, damages, losses and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) incurred by us or our group, and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents, arising out of, or in any way connected with,your use of the Rainbowclothing.shop or breach of these Terms.
Rainbowclothing.shop may in its absolute discretion immediately terminate any agreement with you under these Terms at any time upon notice to you and/or, if you have a log-in account, by cancelling your membership and your access to your account. Rainbowclothing.shop may suspend your use of the Rainbowclothing.shop without notice at any time, without incurring any liability to you whatsoever.
You acknowledge that your unauthorised use of the Rainbowclothing.shop may result in irreparable damage and injury to Rainbowclothing.shop and/or its licensors for which money damages would be inadequate. Consequently, in the event of such unauthorised use, we and our affiliates and/or licensors (as applicable) shall have the right, in addition to any other legal remedies available, to seek an immediate injunction against you prohibiting any further use of the Rainbowclothing.shop.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision (in whole or part) of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (in whole or part). The whole or part of any provision which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed deleted from these Terms.
These Terms are personal to you. You shall not be entitled to assign these Terms in whole or in part to any third party without our prior written consent.
These Terms represent the entire agreement between us and you and supersede and replace all and any previous terms, conditions, agreements and arrangements in respect of your use of the Rainbowclothing.shop.
We will act promptly to any indications of User Content that is in breach of these Terms. Where you know of or suspect any illegal activities, or know of or suspect that works belonging to you have been infringed, please write to us at the address provided below marked for the attention of our ‘General Counsel’.
Any failure by us to enforce any of these Terms shall not be considered to be a waiver of them or the right to subsequently enforce any of these Terms.
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce any provision of these Terms.
Irrespective of the country from which you access or use the Rainbowclothing.shop, to the extent permitted by law these Terms and your use of the Rainbowclothing.shop shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Mexico and United States and you are deemed to have submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mexico or United States to resolve any disputes which may arise hereunder.
If you require further information about Rainbowclothing.shop or have any suggestions concerning how to improve the Rainbowclothing.shop website, please contact us.